If you want to learn how to grow your business through MBE, WBE, and DBE Certifications, then you should attend this workshop.
You will learn as a business owner how to do business with local, state, and federal government entities. Being certified defines your business as being owned, controlled and operated by government-recognized disadvantaged, minority and women operated groups:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
The class objectives are:
- Identify and review the various certification options
- Determine the cost of certifications
- Learn how to use your certifications as a marketing tool
- Find how to get the most out of certifications in order to bid city, state, county and federal government contracts
The workshop is presented by SCORE volunteer Tanya Morris.