If you want to learn how to grow your business through MBE, WBE, and DBE Certifications, then you should attend this workshop.
You will learn as a business owner how to do business with local, state, and federal government entities. Being certified defines your business as being owned, controlled and operated by government-recognized disadvantaged, minority and women operated groups:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
The class objectives are:
- Identify and review the various certification options
- Determine the cost of certifications
- Learn how to use your certifications as a marketing tool
- Find how to get the most out of certifications in order to bid city, state, county and federal government contracts
The workshop is presented by SCORE volunteer Tanya Morris.
You'll receive confirmation and reminder emails from SCORE Philadelphia with the Zoom meeting link. Please be sure to add "email@example.com" to your contact list.