How I can help you
NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE, Horsham, PA 2008-2016
IT solutions and services company helps physician practices and clinics improve outcomes and nurture healthier communities with innovative technology and services.
Sr. Relationship Executive 2015-2016
Promoted to Senior Relationship Management, overseeing high-profile Siemens licensed clients, post the acquisition of Siemens by Cerner. Created strong client engagement momentum using consultative and transactional approaches.
- Partnered with NextGen Physician Consultants and internal and external Consultants, delivering high value business process improvement engagements, earning trust, and opening the door for sales opportunities.
- Partnered with Sales and other internal stakeholders, troubleshooting and resolving lingering obstacles and to developing optimal product / services solutions and sales strategies.
- Supported ongoing and historical Cerner and Dell relationships through internal mentoring and advisory engagement.
Director, Partner Relations 2008-2015
Led overall relationship management for Siemens (Cerner) and Dell relationships, managing two direct reports. Spearheaded Siemens and Dell’s resale of NextGen solutions, NextGen’s resale and internal use of Dell hardware, and NextGen’s resale of Dell hosting solutions. Instrumental in supporting special projects and complex sales opportunities: i.e., Regional Extension Center contracting, hosting sales, business development.
- Created standardized business processes to support full partner lifecycles, recognizing unique business drivers and leveraging automated solutions, as deployed.
- Achieved quarterly revenue objectives by managing Partner sales pipeline, including complex pre-buys.
- Cultivated unique business relationships and built strong internal collaborations, establishing trust and mutual respect, especially NextGen’s legal and accounting groups.
- Partnered with Sales to deliver smooth back office processes required to meet contractual agreements and client needs.
- Volunteered to manage the Dell relationship, establishing single point of focus, rationalized business drivers / metrics, revised internal processes, and pass-through (hosting) deliverables.
- Persuaded Management to move to direct licensing from Microsoft, resulting in initial savings of $3M and increased margins for new sales.
- A key team driver for re-engineering hosting pass-through deliverables, improved morale, margins, performance and client satisfaction, enabling sales growth of 30% quarter over quarter.
SIEMENS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS USA, Inc., Malvern, PA
Director, Contract Management 2006-2008
Served as Business Project Manager for the creation of a centralized repository containing both electronic and paper-based hard copies of all Siemens Medical USA contracts (both internal and external) to achieve compliance with new policies. Collaborated with legal and accounting departments.
- Aligned with compliance requirements by establishing mandatory standardization of the business processes used to review, approve, and store final signed copies of all Siemens Medical USA contracts.
- Created customized tools to verify compliance with applicable regulatory and corporate governance and reporting requirements.
- Selected and successfully deployed Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools across all manufacturing locations, divisions, sales regions, and functional departments.
Manager of Analyst and Consultant Relations 2003-2006
Developed and managed a highly successful program to engage key market influencers to showcase healthcare IT and diagnostic imaging solutions.
- Created and implemented ranking and scorecard methodologies to stratify, target and evaluate effectiveness, resulting in increased attention to the top tier influencers.
- Partnered with each division to learn respective key market drivers and differentiators, creating an opportunity with the industry analysts and independent consultants, enabling engagement, directly with divisional FME’s to further make the business case.
Additional Relevant Experience
VP, Supply, Seaview Petroleum, Paulsboro, NJ.
Developed and managed the $500MM Procurement and Logistics operations for a 60,000 barrel per day Crude Oil Refinery.
- Researched and successfully sourced alternate supplies to break sole dependence on Venezuelan Crude Oil, permitting positive margins and continued operations.
- Investigated and gained approval from Sr. Management to begin chartering tankers to transport supplies from around the world, resulting in increased margins and improved flexibility and control over logistical aspects of the operations, while managing the inherent, associated risks.
- Activities stimulated CITGO (PDVSA) to acquire the refinery to preserve their historical market share.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology & IT Services
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Bachelors of Science (BS), Accounting, Penn State, University Park, PA