How I can help you
I can help SCORE clients by discussing their marketing, advertising and social media needs. I can provide mentorship in the following areas:
- Digital marketing channels: Email marketing, search, social media, video (YouTube, webinars, etc.), messaging strategy, branding, marketing funnels, marketing data and analytics, etc.
- Website strategy and content creation best practices - let's talk about how to build a better mousetrap.
- Traditional media: TV, radio, magazine, billboards, etc. Is traditional right for your business?
- Business strategy: guidance on how to move forward with your business as it pertains to marketing. How marketable is your business idea? Need someone to poke holes in your business idea? Let's talk!
- Marketing plan: Need the right framwork for your plan?
- Competitive analysis: Who are your competitors? How are you different than them? The same? What can you do to position yourself differently?
- Advertising: How do you want to advertise? What is your creative message? Are you ready for advertising? Advertising involves risk, so let's be sure you are ready.
- Marketing Technology: Don't know what tools or resources you need to succeed in marketing? I can help you figure out what is best for you given your budget parameters.
- Budgeting: How much does marketing cost? What do I need to know from the financial end of things?
About my style: I am very friendly, yet direct - we will get right down to business. I will likely ask you many questions about your situation in order to best serve you. I will give you very direct answers, while concurrently being supportive and motivational.
My goal is to give you the best information I can so you can make the most informed decisions about your marketing goals for your business.
Areas of Expertise
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
The College of Wooster, BA in Russian Studies
Temple University, Certificate in Website Design