AGENDA - March 28, 2020
8–9:30am: REGISTRATION, NETWORKING & CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
9:30–11am and 1–2:30pm: WORKSHOPS
- Grow With Google workshops
– Google certified trainer Randi Penfil will help you maximize your placement on the most used search engine and its affiliated products
- Social Media workshops
– David Simons of Kingdom Social Media returns to the Business Expo with new strategies to help you get the most out of your social media performance
- Adina Silberstein has grown Queenie’s Pets from a side gig to a successful business with 14 employees. In 2019, Queenie’s received the Customer Service Excellence Award from the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce. Adina is a 2014 graduate of Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Businesses program.
11:30am–1pm: POWER LUNCH
- 12–12:30pm: Univest will lead a workshop on Business Resources and Services
- Herb Scott Catering returns with a boxed lunch, as well as continental breakfast, including his famous donut wall
- Elected officials will be on hand to meet and greet participants and share information on how their offices can help. Check back for a list of confirmed attendees.
- Wanda Thomas Photography returns with an opportunity to update your headshot at an incredibly affordable price
- Showcase your business in a handsome ad book to be distributed to all attendees of the Expo. (Last year, we had over 175.) Details and signup HERE.