The following links provide access to legal clinics and pro-bono legal firms that can provide helpful information regarding legal services and questions.
- Philly VIP Community Economic Development Initiative - Matches nonprofits and small businesses with volunteer attorneys who provide free legal help
- Penn Entrepreneurial Legal Clinic - Provides free transactional legal services to entrepreneurs.
- Detkin Intellectual Property & Technology Legal Clinic (Penn Law) - Provides pro-bono transactional patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret services to individuals, non-profit and for-profit clients in technology and the arts.
- Drexel Entrepreneurial Law Clinic - Provides legal advice for Philadelphia start-ups by matching students with a select number of innovative start-up company clients.
- Community Legal Services - Provides free civil legal assistance to low-income Philadelphians.
- Baer Crossey McDemus - Opens its doors once a month to entrepreneurs for free legal office hours. Each attendee receives a private thirty minute session with one of their senior attorneys to discuss legal issues and receive feedback.
- Philadephia Bar Association - General directory of legal services
Businesses, services, and products mentioned here are not specifically endorsed by SCORE and are provided for your convenience.